“To do good and be good is the whole duty of man comprised in a few words.” Such wise words from our second “first lady.” What compelling words and a great reminder for the importance of living our lives with kindness and compassion every day!
These “to do good” cards feature hand-designed and handwritten illustrations, providing you will the opportunity to send a unique and beautifully crafted message! I print these cards on a high quality Mohawk 110 lb. weight paper with options to choose between a smooth texture, watercolor paper or a linen finish paper. Each card comes with a white envelope, with the option to upgrade to a euro flap envelope or kraft envelope. These cards are so beautiful, your recipient may choose to frame the card itself to keep! What a lovely keepsake for your your friend or loved one!
- Each card is a folded A2 size (4.25×5.5 inch) card.
- All cards are blank inside unless otherwise desired (please contact me before you place your order to add additional text)
- White envelopes are included (euro flap or envelopes available for additional cost).
- Each card is completely original, hand drawn and hand calligraphed digitally and then printed on quality paper.
- Choice of paper options (all paper is 110 lb. weight Mohawk paper)
- Watercolor texture
- Linen texture
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your design to be printed and 2-3 business days for shipping.
Want to make a change to the wording of a card or discuss creating a custom design? Message me to discuss creating a design specifically for you! Be sure to check out my instagram page for more designs!
Thank you so much for considering me for your handmade notecards! And keep in mind that I offer other services such as pointed pen calligraphy and custom digital art designs! I would love to help with anything you may need 🙂